SERI's July 2013 newsletter is now available, with updates on:
- SERI and CLC's report on housing demand, allocation and waiting lists;
- research on community-based paralegals in South Africa;
- training workshops in Durban and Mahikeng;
- consultation on security of tenure for the urban poor hosted by the UN Special Rapporteur on Adequate Housing;
- litigation around Johannesburg inner city evictions and shelter conditions;
- isiQalo land settlement case in Cape Town; and
- electricity charges case in the Rental Housing Tribunal.